Reason

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gun, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Gun

Gun CTF Guardian

• WHX | Gamer
    Everyone has a reason Why they joined WHX.. State yours :)
    Also the reason why you still linger around the corners of the community :)

For me- The CTF server and its fab mod brought me here :)
    I still Linger cuz i know there is nothing more awesome than this family of WHX :D
    3 cheers FOR WHX :D

2. Keisari

Keisari The drunken finnish

• WHX | Gamer
    Well.. back in 2012 prob Jul or August i first connected to WHX servers, and joined because of DeadShot. Still hanging here because this motherfucker is a drug

3. v3dz

v3dz Soy es lacra mijo

• WHX | Gamer
    I was AoG before and they deleted the Rats server, so Steen talked to me about this community and fuck i'm here

4. Ordinary

Ordinary Shady

• WHX | Veteran
    I loved twinkie's voice on mic.That's the only reason i joined.
    Since that time,i keep stalking him.

5. Madri^tC

Madri^tC Shroud <3 K!

• WHX | Veteran
    SH was the first server I played on September 2012 and I met Wilano there ( i crie ) and I enjoyed my time !

6. nork

nork Zeus King

• WHX | Veteran
    My reasons : CTF and ken and serbian and wifey :eek:

And now I'm stuck here :p

7. Captain Callie

Captain Callie Sunshine princess

• WHX | Server Admin
    After SKe died I stopped playing cs. Then I eventually came back summer 2013. I was going through random servers because I wanted to play on inferno and I found you guys through dust2/inferno..

I stayed because there were actually people talking who speak English and everyone was pretty friendly.

8. nork

nork Zeus King

• WHX | Veteran
    True true, english speaking #2 reason

Pepsi, kenshowtube and Captain Callie like this.
  9. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep King of New York

• WHX | Server Manager
    Use to play years ago, heavy league play in cevo,cal,esea and had the urge to come back to play ever since.. So I use to play in random pubs. I kept getting banned and practically gave up on playing until I found the war3ft server and stuck with it, I really enjoyed the stat tracker feature (Stat whore) and loved having a goal of gaining more exp or obtaining a higher rank. I found out through the stat website you guys had more servers so I started exploring more and started playing more on Fy/Aim/Awp-SH-Rats not too long after I was banned by @Deltus in April and then banned again by @Tesla*raku in rats in May lol. After reporting a few hackers in the server and becoming friends with @keN and Lecia aka @Pho I started to enjoy playing more and more in the Whx servers also the fact that Ken kept bugging me to join I finally gave in lol. I admired the way the community was run in terms of bans being handled and a fair hearing and that it inclined me to stay.;That along with me being a Stat Whore and meeting cool peeps. So here I am ;)

10. omgItsNancy

omgItsNancy Mother of Dragons

• WHX | Gamer
    I haven't played CS since the LAN days. I decided to play one day out of the blue in Jan of this year and stumbled onto the CTF server. It was a mod I have never seen before. The ADD in me loved that I respawned in 5 secs.
    I became fast friends with @Duh and @Serbi@n and decided to join the community. I have many memories here such as drunken 2am scrims, 4 am CS lessons, 3 hour b-hopping lessons and countless hours of just laughing until crying in the CTF server with @nork, duh, serbi and @JikJok . They have become friends who I value and hold dear to my heart.

Eugene, JikJok, Pepsi and 5 others like this.
  11. Gun

Gun CTF Guardian

• WHX | Gamer
    awwww...... :) Cute :* (PS- i wish killah adds them emoticons faster)

omgItsNancy and kenshowtube like this.
  12. kenshowtube

kenshowtube STEAM_0:1:44706541

• WHX | Veteran
    "THANK YOU" wifey.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    omgItsNancy and nork like this.
  13. omgItsNancy

omgItsNancy Mother of Dragons

• WHX | Gamer
    You were on sabbatical when I first came here. I didn't know who you were. :( But I did come back to WHX because of you! :p

Gun and ViolentAsian #BukLau. like this.
  14. pintu

pintu WristHaX Veteran

• WHX | Veteran
    I was invited to play in TDM server by @SolarEclipz (this guy goes MIA, fuck him) and Lalas back in Jun 2013. They are both great players who taught me alot of things. And then I started spending time on the forum and became friends with @HungVc, @Teresa and @Serbi@n. They are always my great friends here although they no longer play cs 1.6.

Teresa, Gun, kenshowtube and 3 others like this.
  15. ViolentAsian #BukLau.

ViolentAsian #BukLau. photographer

• WHX | Gamer
    The reason I was here is because I got gagged and banned by an admin @Captain Callie when I was a nonsteamer lol :D. Also, because of another talkative shitty admin (back in September 2013) @eMotionless . He always tells me to do objective or else he will slay me. Thats why I want to become admin so I could slap his ass...

16. Kittylover

Kittylover Ne bakıyon amk

• WHX | Gamer
    I used to play in random servers and it was boring so i was looking for a community. I found slaughter house (it was the first time i saw bunnyhop lmao dont laugh at me pls) and i loved it the plugins were good also, therefore i decided to join this community :p

17. Phinigma

Phinigma WristHaX Overdose

• WHX | Gamer
    I joined WHX because it endures. I am a long long time player of Counter-Strike. I played this game when it was a Half-Life mod. I remember when 1.5 came out and everyone screamed, and eventually fell in love. When Steam came about and scooped up Valve and released 1.6 we were distraught, the world was over. Now we had to download and pay for our beloved past time. Eventually, we got over it and took up Steam. I've seen mod after mod try to replicate it, improve upon it, and change it all together. Like each one before it, they all eventually failed. Counter-Strike, (The Gold Source Engine Version), has endured. During my time playing this game I've been on countless teams, in many communities, and played on a plethora of servers. Some lasted a while, like a rock planted in a river, eventually they faded away into nothing. Some lasted a bit longer, but eventually they all faded. WHX has been here for some time now. I played in the servers for many months before joining. They never went anywhere, never yielded, they just were. I knew I had to be a part of that. So I joined.

TL; DR Version: Cuz WHX is stronk.

Madri^tC, Gun, kenshowtube and 2 others like this.
  18. eMotionless

eMotionless WristHaX Member

• WHX | Gamer
    • Banned
    Your stories are a lot better than your awping skills bruh.

19. Captain Callie

Captain Callie Sunshine princess

• WHX | Server Admin
    Dunno why this made me laugh so hard, "joker" :D

ViolentAsian #BukLau. likes this.
  20. KaYoS

KaYoS The Boss Staff Member

• WHX | Owner
    Good topic I like seeing reasons why people joined.

For me I was playing in AoG usually with Steen owning him in Rats. I started to scrim with Session, Rah, Kendoee, Deadshot, and Scotch when they set up a tourney for each server, man my rats team sucked. But after that was done I scrimmed with those guys alot even loud mouth adrian. I actually put up my retirement from cs post in AoG because I was ready to stop playing the game I have been playing this game since I was 15 years old my computer was a piece of shit so I spent weekends at my buddies house since he had 2 computers and we played until 2 am all the time. Now almost 33 I still love playing this damn game. Wish i know what he did with my info for that steam ID. But Session dragged me along and got me involved starting a community I didn't think it would turn out to what we have today. We started it just as a group of friends so we can scrim and have maybe 1-2 pug servers. After about a year and a half of WHX I almost hung up the game again but was told I am not allowed to leave so I am here for a long time. Sorry if you guys don't like that. I enjoy meeting new people that come into this community.

My first admin I added in this community was Twinkie because we had so many hackers at the start and he spammed the crap out of me being a cry ass about cheaters. :) Love that guy beause his wife had my baby.

Sonic, FanTasTic, Eugene and 15 others like this.