Banned sarraceno - Banned by samont

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by sarraceno, Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarraceno

sarraceno Banned

• Banned
    Member Name sarraceno

Admin who banned you: samont

In-Game Name: guerrero sarraceno

Ban URL: http://amxbans.wristhax.com/ban_list.php

Ban Reason: wallhack

Server you were banned from: de dust2

Describe the Event: i was banned for play decent

Proof Of Innocence: i have the screenshots (4)

2. sarraceno

sarraceno Banned

• Banned
  3. Kathi

Kathi Wristhax Viking

• WHX | Demo Reviewer
    • WHX | Demo Reviewer Manager
    @Hokay please provide the demo, thanks

Hokay likes this.
  4. Hokay

Hokay Part Time Detective

• WHX | Server Manager
    So, a little backstory first....

I first joined the server tonight (well, yesterday now), and this guy was doing a lot of perfect peeks, when people were turned around, or on somewhat irregular spots. I started speccing him, and he left.

He did come back, and continued to do the same. Overall, the guy plays extremely weird, and so I decided to record. It is a short demo, simply because of what I saw in the short amount of time in addition to what I had witnessed earlier.

The first kill at long a is fairly explainable, but he made a perfect guess at when he could pop out and take the CT by surprise, although he failed (high ping to blame, in my opinion.) However, that's not why I chose to screenshot him and ban. Throughout the round, Guerrero likes to look around, probably assessing the situations. He looks towards middle and notices one CT, but he has no team, so he chooses instead to go long A behind his buddies. He scans conveniently over the one right around the corner. He notices the CT on platform, and decides not to pop out. When he steps up onto the ledge, he makes a nice trace on multiple CTs. First, he mouses over the one on platform. The one of note, of course, is the one that hops out as he traces him doing so, as his mouse literally hops with him, and then as he traces the one behind him who hasn't peeked yet. I ss'd him at what I felt was a good time, but I imagine he tends to pay attention, as he immediately disconnected when I went spec earlier, and then encountered a pretty ill-timed flush entity packet as I was screenshotting, which was probably his toggling causing him a bit of lag.

I know I don't have the rounds prior to the demo from earlier in the evening, but the tracing with the jumping CT was sufficient for me. Guerrero here was very good at knowing where to go and when to peek. I figure he was toggling.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eeruhtkmf2v3da9/guerrero.dem

Dr Evil and Kathi like this.
  5. PITON

PITON WristHaX's Lover

• WHX | Demo Reviewer
    19:49 hears the guy coming so waits for him behind the box. Looks like he traces him
    19:54 Pops out and tries to shoot through the door. You can see the guys elbow.
    20:11 Possible trace down mid
    20:39 Why does he look there?
    20:48 Looks like a trace
    20:53 Traces him as he jumps
    SS look clean

His aim wanders in pointless directions throughout the demo. Nothing is blatant except for that last trace, where it really looks like he follows his movement, but that could be a coincidence. Overall I'm very suspicious, but not convinced this guy is wall hacking.I'm gonna go with not enough.
    We're definitely gonna need some more reviews on this.

Also, if someone could enlighten me as to why this guy's gun is shaking so much. I'm thinking it might be caused by Hokay's high FPS. Just curious.

albert likes this.
  6. albert

albert Houston's Finest Staff Member

• WHX | Staff
    Ss clean. Unbanned pending further reviews.

sarraceno likes this.
  7. Kathi

Kathi Wristhax Viking

• WHX | Demo Reviewer
    • WHX | Demo Reviewer Manager
    19:56 he saw the guy
    20:50 grenade coming from ct spawn, guess that's why he aims there
    20:53 might be jump trace

Hokay, I know it sux, but we have to judge by the evidence we get. This demo is too short for me to to say that this guy is in fact wh. I will say that he has some very weird movements, he might be scripting?
    His aim is all over the place, and it's hard to say if he is tracing or his Parkinson just kicked in.
    not enough for me.

sarraceno and PITON like this.
  8. sarraceno

sarraceno Banned

• Banned
    good afternoon everyone, I appreciate you see my case, I really like this server, I've been playing there for years. I have to say that the demo has lag that's why it looks strange. I always protect the backs of my teammates in the rush, it is logical that player was there because of the sound he made and then stopped to be able to walk, obviously I wait behind the box because I had more advantage that comes out because it takes by surprise, so I wait for the right time to leave (This does not always work out well) because I can not know exactly what the enemy is doing, but I have more or less an idea in my mind from experience. In long I'm just gaining some time for my teammates, trying not to die and distract. It's just coincidence, it's predictable and it's a bit of luck. You can see in the images shown. Excuse me if I steal your time.

whiteOut` and Black_Sheep like this.
  9. Legendary[Geo]

Legendary[Geo] I think the earth is flat

• WHX | Demo Reviewer
    nothing more to add. guy is clean n stays unbanned
    @sarraceno sorry for inconvenience.

sarraceno likes this.
  10. unknown

unknown Boom Head Shot

• WHX | Staff
    • Administrator
    Edit: