Suggestion Suggestion(s) for Rats 24/7

Discussion in 'Bug Reports,Suggestions,Complaints' started by sukyn00b, Apr 9, 2018.

1. sukyn00b

sukyn00b WristHaX Addict

• WHX | Server Admin
    Member Name sukyn00b

Is this for the servers or forums?: Rats 24/7

Your Suggestion: Only allow some maps to be in the map vote if there are greater than a specific number of people in the server.

How will we benefit from this?: peeps don't always know what map they are voting for, and when there are a small number of peeps on the server...when it switches to like Rats4, Mice2, or theater, it quickly empties the server.

Is there a way to say if # of people is < 12 (or some number close to that), to restrict map voting/rotation to only certain maps? (as I think Mice2, Rats4, theater, and some others are only popular when there is more than 6 per side)

2. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep King of New York

• WHX | Server Manager
    Hello @sukyn00b ,

That would be ideal, I will do some research on my end this weekend and see if I can find any plugin that can do exactly this. Ideally de_rats is too small for the server if its even half full 15-16 players. Other bigger maps like rats4, cs_mice_final can definitely accommodate a server in the 20-30 range.

I will look into this and get to you shortly.. thank you for the suggestion!

WHX | CALL ME DADDY, CatchUP and DAMN like this.
  3. Black_Sheep

• WHX | Server Manager
    I am working with Unknown to correct this issue.

The small population map list will be available in the server until there is more than 10 people;

de_rats
    de_rats3_v2
    de_office_rats
    de_rats_1337_32
    de_ratz_final

I'll leave this open until @unknown can confirm the changes.

Wallace.~J and CatchUP like this.
  4. sukyn00b

sukyn00b WristHaX Addict

• WHX | Server Admin
    Could I also suggest assault and cs_mice_final? Those seem to be pretty popular and still fun even with low server population

5. Black_Sheep

• WHX | Server Manager
    Hmm, I don't see why not. Reason I left assault off is due to there being many levels and a dark map which might slow down gameplay but ill add it for now. CS_mice_final should be a good addition.

If possible @unknown please add these two maps as well to the low pop list.